WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(ART. 13 REG. UE 2016/679)
for the purposes provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 mentioned above (hereinafter “G.D.P.R. 2016/679”), containing the new provisions for the protection of “privacy” and relating to the protection and processing of personal data, we inform you that the processing of personal data already provided and acquired by you and that you will provide in the future as an “interested party”, will be processed in compliance with the legislation provided for by the aforementioned Regulation and the obligations of confidentiality, correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
a) Data Controller
The data controller is Arc Data s.r.l. with registered office in via Portuense 2482, 00054 Fiumicino (Rome) – C.F. 03713561003 P.Iva: 03713561003, in the name of its legal representative GIULIO COMERCI, C.F. CMRGLI75R27H501I;
b) Purpose of the processing
c) Processing and storage methods
The processing of the data you provide is carried out both in automated and manual form in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the G.D.P.R. 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of Article 29 of the G.D.P.R. 2016/679. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the G.D.P.R. 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed in the submission of the form, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in any case not beyond the terms established by tax regulations.
d) Scope of communication and dissemination
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations. Furthermore, such data may be known, within the limits of current legislation, by employees and / or collaborators expressly appointed and appointed by the Data Controller.
e) Your Rights
In relation to the data subject to the processing referred to in this information, the interested is recognized at any time the right to:
- Access (art. 15 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Corrigendum (Article 16 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Limitation (Article 18 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance (Article 20 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Opposition to processing (Article 21 OF EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation (Article 7, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 51 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679).
g) Obtaining rights
Obtaining rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent by pec to the address: email@example.com or registered letter with return receipt to the address: go Portuense 2482, 00054 Fiumicino (Rome)